This package is designed for you if you are:
- An ambitious and enthusiastic on and offline entrepreneur
- Looking to revitalize and rebrand your current business
- Looking to make the right first impression as a new business startup
- Needing more than the Tailored & Timeless Package
- An offline business and need more printed collateral for your physical business
This is an incredible package and it’s jam packed full – it covers everything you need and more to truly help you get your brand out there.
This package is £2445 and includes:
- Free initial consultation (discovery call) to find out if I’m the right expert to work with you.
- Comprehensive questionnaire to kick start your thoughts and get the creative juices flowing
- 2 x 40 minute One-to-Ones with Me, Vicki, either by phone or video call, to get clear on who you are, your gifts and how you want your brand to look and feel. It’s here where I get a really good feel for you and your business, your personality and direction for your brand. We discuss style, fonts, colour palettes – all your likes and dislikes – this part is super important, cause once we suss out what you don’t like, all the styles, colours and fonts you do love and are attracted to start to really shine through
- Mood Board Design x 3 – choose one that reflects your look and feel and the vision for your brand
- Logo Design Creation – 6 concepts, 6 revisions – it’s here the fun really begins and the magic starts to happen. Taking our one to one in to account, my notes, my vision, your vision and your agreed mood board, creating your logo is the next step. Each concept will be designed differently and with its own unique intention so that what you get is choice and variety. Each will have a different style to ensure we cover a few styles and cover different approaches.
- We fine-tune your logo of choice. You may want to change or tweak the colour, or style or even something different altogether, this is a great opportunity to really design a logo that you fall in love with and feel aligned to – and you’ll know that in an instant – that’s when you’ll feel ready to agree your final logo.
- Social Media Headers for all your social media streams. Etsy, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Email newsletter, Blog, Twitter.
- Bespoke Branded Instagram Templates – 6 variations
- Business Card Design
- 20 ready to go Instagram posts, you can use across all social media
- Webinar/Presentation template
- Logos supplied in all formats, in all colourways, to use on and offline: EPS, PNG, JPG & PDF
- All files provided to use across all forms of digital and printed media, along with an explanation on what each file type is used for and where you should use them
- Letterheads (electronic and for print)
- A6 Promotional Postcard
- Pop Up Banner Design
- Design and prepare your free ebook/gift – up to 8 pages.
- Brand Identity Guidelines, outlining your fonts used within your logo, fonts you can use on your Instagram templates, Facebook Posts, blog images, website – you name it we cover it. It also covers your colour codes used within your logo (for on and off line use) and additional marketing colour codes too – to open up your palette of possibility for imagery and pulling together your marketing imagery. The guide also outlines images that depict your brand, so that you can go on to get the right images to show case your business, and will keep you on track when it comes to using your logo – for what purpose and when.
- Continued email support – this doesn’t include any design work – but I am here to help you when you are having a design dilemma – whether that be struggling to find imagery to match a new programme you are about to launch, adding HEX colours to Canva, guidance on where to get imagery from and general advice on whether you are doing the right thing by your brand.
- I offer payment plans on this package – pay this up over 1-6 monthly instalments
NOTE: you can swap out elements, for instance, you may not require a business card but have a need for an ebook template for your freebie opt-ins or for making up workbooks. You may even require artwork for clothing, a external signage or product and price brochures.
How does it work?
- Initial consultation to find out if I’m the right expert to work with you. I work out which package best suits you and your business.
- When you sign up, I then send you paperwork including a fabulous questionnaire to really kick start your creative juices, you then send it back for me to review and research before your one to one.
- Your one to one allows us to get clear on who you are, your gifts, your visual style, how you want your brand to feel and I also get a feel for you and your personality.
- I then undertake research and design mood board concepts to capture the visual direction and feeling of your brand.
- Once a mood board is agreed, unique logo and brand creation by me to target your customer and convert in to business.
- Once your logo is finalized, the next stage is to design all your other elements to pull your whole brand together and to make your business stand out and soar.