Is your visual branding inspiring your audience? Get it right and you can truly captivate customers with epic visual branding!
WHAT PEOPLE SEE MATTERS MORE THAN WHAT YOU TELL THEM
DID YOU KNOW?
- VIEWS INCREASE BY 94% IF YOU USE VISUAL CONTENT AND GRAPHICS.
- THE BRAIN PROCESSES VISUAL INFORMATION 6,000 TIMES FASTER THAN TEXT!
- POST VIEWS CAN JUMP UP TO 48% IF THEY CONTAIN BOTH PHOTOS AND VIDEOS!
- IF YOUR POST GOES VIRAL IT CAN BOOST YOUR BRANDING, GIVING YOU MORE PROBABILITY OF BEING CONTACTED FOR BUSINESS BY UP TO 60%!
- 37% INCREASE IN ENGAGEMENT FROM TARGETED CUSTOMERS IF THE ARTICLE IS OPTIMISED BY ADDING MORE COMPELLING VISUAL ELEMENTS!
Visual branding will capture your customers attention. If you aren’t getting the engagement you want on your social media platforms you need to ask yourself these three simple questions:
- Does my visual content match my written content?
- Is my imagery of good quality, does it reflect the quality of my work?
- Are my brand colours and brand language threaded throughout my imagery and content?
Here are some really simple/common sense rules of visual branding:
- Choose images based on the relevance of what you are posting and writing about. If you a post a quote on smiling women, then use a smiling woman photo. Use photos that support your message.
- Do not use pixelated images – they give you a bad name. Pride yourself on taking pride in your business. Pixelated images will damage your brand image. Is your business blurry and difficult to read? NO… so don’t use them.
- Use super eye-catching images. It doesn’t have to have massive overdone colouring or overlaid text. But think about the emotion you are trying to communicate. How do you want you tribe to feel? You want to build an emotional connection with your brand, how will you communicate that?
- If a photo you are using lacks luminosity or sharpness, use the filters that are now readily available on most apps and social media uploads – they are there to make your business image look the best you can be.
- Use well composed images, like my example below. It’s well thought out. Greatness edge to edge. Vibrant, engaging and relevant to my content.
See how easy it is to make your visual branding captivating for your audience?
Be bold and imaginative with your visual branding. It will captivate your audience and build brand loyalty.
Fight through the competition and the noise of online marketing by thinking your messages through, plan your images, make your images relevant and create visual content that captures the attention of your customers. Think quality, memorable and attractive.
Like this? Then you’ll love this: Your Beautiful Brand Image Checklist
Do you struggle to find images for your business? Then download my 150 Ultimate Tools for Woman Business Owners